Happiness at the Workplace
About this Course:
All of us search for happiness in everything we do. Likewise, we expect our jobs to also provide us with happiness. If our workplace does not nourish us with this basic emotional need, we naturally feel empty from within. We spend one-third of our lives at our workplaces and hence the art of cultivating happiness at the workplace is one of the most important goals for both employees and organizations.
This Happiness at the Workplace workshop will empower you by providing knowledge on how your happiness lies in your own hands. Hear real-life illustrations which will motivate you to peel off the layers of limitations that block you from being happy in life. Understand how we are biologically wired for happiness and how the state of happiness multiplies within us when we meaningfully contribute to the lives of others around us at the workplace. This will set you off on the journey of discovering the spark of self-improvement and long-term change.
This course defines happiness, explains its advantages, how to cultivate it, and make it the default attitude for yourself and foster such kind of attitudes in your teams and the organization. It explores effective strategies to increase workplace happiness by harbouring happy thoughts in the mind, seeding an optimistic attitude in the brain and gratitude in our heart. Learn to effectively manage stress by knowing the subtle workings of the mind and balancing it out with the freedom of choice. The tools and techniques are substantiated with empirical research, industry standards, and global studies.
- Defining happiness
- Happiness is innate to all of us
- Importance and advantages of happy people at work
- Triggers that make us unhappy
- Different kinds of happiness
- Strategies for achieving happiness for employees as well as for leaders
- Happiness is a choice
- Power of positive thinking
- Interactive group activity
You Will Learn:
- Evaluating your current happiness quotient.
- Evaluating pursuit of one’s passion as a career.
- How to ensure your work profile/responsibilities are aligned with your skills, passion, values, and goals.
- Understand autonomy and use it to your advantage.
- Forming authentic and cooperative connections with others.
- Developing a strong sense of purpose.
- How successful people exercise happiness as a choice, based on their freedom to think and act wisely to their advantage.
- Rewiring your brain with Self-talk.
- Zeroing in on practices such as gratitude and timely appreciations.
- How to harbor positive thoughts and emotions to manifest excellence at work.
- Focusing on growing from within.
This is your course if you are looking for:
- Gaining insights and understanding of a modern workplace.
- Strategies for evaluating levels of happiness within your team / organization.
- A series of research-backed, practical ways to boost happiness at work.
- Improving the performance of individual employees and organization as a whole.
- Increase engagement consequently leading to good quality of work, innovation and higher productivity.
- Higher retention and lower hiring, onboarding, training etc. costs.