Science of Mind Management
About this Course:
Our mind is the single-most important factor in determining the quality of our life. Successfully controlled, it becomes our best ally. But if allowed to run wild, it steals our inner peace and undermines all our productive endeavours. Hence, it is said that the mind is your best servant but worst master.
The successful distinguish themselves by their ability to marshal their mental resources by choosing uplifting and beneficial thoughts. In contrast are those who are unable to control their emotions and become a victim of the environment. They become obsessed with battling circumstances. Instead, if they had prioritized improving their mind, they would have found an infallible and trustworthy friend within themselves. Hence, just as we cultivate a garden with beautiful plants, the garden of our mind needs to be nurtured with sublime thoughts and noble emotions. We can fulfil this duty by learning the science of mind management – one of the most useful skills in life.
This groundbreaking SMLA signature course, Science of Mind Management, unravels the workings of the mind. It references esoteric knowledge from the eastern and western scriptures, to explain the functioning of our conscious and subconscious minds. It teaches powerful techniques for tapping into the fountain source of inspiration within us all. You will learn about the afflictions of the mind such as anger, greed, desire, etc., and how to rise above them. The course delves deep into the physiology of habit formation and how to break out of negative habits to form productive ones. It expounds on how to control the mind with the intellect, also known as the yoga of the intellect. Participants will further learn how to harness the power of self-talk to adopt empowering attitudes for success. The course also imparts knowledge on how to effectively deal with stress and eradicate it from the root. Look forward to learning the art of visualization and meditation to enhance the quality of your mind. Through these tools and techniques, you will uplift your consciousness and develop inner peace to live your best life.
- The need for mind management
- Afflictions of the mind – anger, greed, desire, attachment, etc.
- Power of habits
- Role of the intellect in controlling the mind
- Steps to empower the intellect
- Getting the support of God’s grace
- Karm Yog for everyday living
- Subconscious mind
- Positive self-talk and affirmation
- Visualization and meditation
- Setting up your daily spiritual practice
- Real-life scenarios and interactive revision
You Will Learn:
- The key to happiness and success.
- Workings of the mind and the nature of thoughts.
- Mind-body connection.
- Inner world versus the outer world.
- How thoughts forge our destiny and circumstances.
- Theories about the mind.
- Vedic psychology and diseases of the mind.
- Attachment and how to overcome it.
- Neuroplastic nature of the brain and habit formation.
- Importance of willpower.
- How the mind and intellect interact.
- How to control the mind with the discernment of the intellect.
- Ascending and descending knowledge.
- How to empower the intellect through contemplation of knowledge.
- Taking the support of God to control the mind.
- Alleviating and eradicating stress through the ancient practice of karm yog.
- Workings of the subconscious mind.
- Programming the subconscious through self-talk and affirmations.
- Visualization and meditation on God.
- Steps to implement spirituality into daily life.
This is your course if you are looking to:
- Understand how to make the mind your best friend.
- Delve into the nature thoughts and how they influence the trajectory of our life.
- Learn to forge a better and brighter future for yourself by taking control of your thoughts and emotions.
- Understand the various theories about the mind including psychoanalysis, analytical psychology, cognitive psychology, behaviorism, etc.
- Discover the subtle science behind anger, greed, and desire and how to overcome them.
- Learn the art of delaying gratification and desisting temptation.
- Develop good habits and break the gravitational pull of bad habits.
- Win the battle between the mind and intellect by implementing Buddhi Yog (yoga of the intellect).
- Empower the intellect through divine knowledge, contemplation, and a firm resolve.
- Gain insights on the process of surrender to God to attain complete mastery over the mind.
- Become stress free by learning the science of work or karm yog.
- Train the subconscious mind to develop a positive personality through uplifting assertions and affirmations.
- Learn the process of visualization to manifest your goals.
- Learn and achieve success in meditation for a more peaceful and relaxed state of mind.
- Set up a powerful daily spiritual routine for greater contentment, productivity, and happiness.