Mastering Time Management Skills for Work and Life
About this Course:
Do you often feel that you have more things to do, than you have the time for? Do you frequently get overwhelmed with all your set priorities and tasks and scramble to get things done at the last minute? As an employee or a manager, are you trying to juggle your performance pressures at work, taking time out for your own exercise routine, rushing your children to hobby classes, or just gasping for some downtime? Demands on our time in the modern world are huge. Every work seems important. However, time available is constant - only 24 hours. Thus, we become confounded by the riddle of dividing the limited time available amidst every pursuit.
Personal time management skills are vital for professional and personal success. They enable you to smoothly handle your workload, without reacting in frenzy to crisis after crisis. Stress declines and personal productivity soars! You develop the ability to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact in your personal life and the organization, thereby making you a highly effective individual.
Our Time Management training workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Participants will be given skill sets that include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, crisis management and much more to successfully keep marching forth towards their dreams, overcoming internal and external obstacles.
- The significance of developing a purposeful cause in this limited lifespan
- Setting S.M.A.R.T goals
- Prioritizing your time for achieving your goals, through Pareto’s 80/20 principle
- Planning your work
- Overcoming procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Workspace Management
- Approach to effective Delegation
- Significance of Daily Rituals
- Meeting Management and alternatives
- Real-life scenarios and interactive revision
You Will Learn:
- Identifying and visualizing your goals.
- Planning and prioritizing daily activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Accomplishing them through proven techniques, steadily and with single-minded focus.
- Overcoming procrastination quickly and easily.
- Handling crises effectively and quickly.
- Organizing your workspace and workflow to make better use of time.
- Delegation skills.
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother.
- Plan meetings more appropriately to accomplish high productivity and overcome inefficiencies.
This is your course if you are looking for:
- Going to bed with a satisfied mind and not preoccupied with what all you need to do at work tomorrow or all the things you didn't get done today.
- Comprehending the right mix of short-term and meaningful long-term goals.
- Understand the right depth of daily planning work tasks.
- Practical ways to implementing Pareto’s principle on daily tasks.
- Proven ways to be victorious over procrastination.
- Strategies for effectively evaluating and responding to crisis situations.
- Gaining insights on how decluttering your workspace will save your time!
- Finding the right balance between Delegation vs. Managing expectations, providing support for maximizing productivity for efficient output.
- Motivation to set in routines as part of your life and in which areas.
- Finding extra time on a regular basis by following daily rituals.
- Approach for conducting meetings to maximize productivity and participation of everyone involved.