About this Course:
Building good, powerful business relationships that are authentic and lasting, are an integral part of success. However, very few professionals realize what it takes to travel this path. Hence, it is important to unlock the secrets of human nature, discover what makes people tick, build the ability to respond to different situations, connect with a range of stakeholders and understand how to create positive perceptions. As much as these behavioural skills seem intangible, their absence or presence in our personality boils down to our performance results, loyalty in customer relationships, our leadership’s trust in us, career opportunities, etc. Thus, interpersonal skills underpin success throughout our career and life span.
Our Interpersonal Skills workshop will help participants work towards being that memorable charismatic person by equipping them with communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking. They will also identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation. Take control of your body-language and vocal variety for deliberate and purposeful communication. Maximize the time and opportunities you get with the people that you meet.
By finding the balance between emotions and facts in varying contexts, participants will learn the dynamics behind building firm, long-lasting commercial and social relationships. You will be taught to handle difficult situations. Know-how of the subtle and intriguing realms of the mind will help you decode what drives your own and other people’s behaviours. You can look forward to building a high degree of self-esteem, developing humanitarian leadership qualities, and increasing your influence.
- Verbal communication skills
- Non-verbal communication skills
- Powerful ways to introduce yourself as well as remembering others
- Understand and utilize the STAR framework for impromptu speeches
- Mastering the art of Small talk and beyond
- Flowing conversations forward
- Sharing opinions, building consensus and constructive disagreements
- Networking and Influencing skills
- Emotional Intelligence for bridging over people to your side
- Creating an impact with powerful impressions and unoffending passion
You Will Learn:
- The difference between hearing and listening.
- Ways to improvise questioning skills and communicating with power.
- Acknowledging the unconscious signals, you send to others through non-verbal communication and also understanding similar cues from others.
- Techniques for small talk with conversation starters, flowing them forward and skillfully transition into deeper levels of talk.
- Tips for creating an impactful first impressions through powerful introductions, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Influencing others by seeing their side and identifying emotions which appeal to others.
- Find the right mix of emotions to balance the coldness of reason and facts to temper strong emotions.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively, through I-messages.
- Tips for arriving at consensus.
- Strategies for preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Bargaining skills keeping a win-win attitude.
- Improve networking skills by changing communication styles, interpreting context variables.
- Time-tested relevance on for-granted things such as etiquettes.
This is your course if you are looking for:
- Understanding behaviour in business at a personal level, a team level, or organisational level.
- Working better with others.
- Kick-off your journey to enhancing interpersonal relationships by switching from hearing to listening.
- Communicate your confidence in your first impression.
- Actively practice non-verbal communication skills and interpret others as well on what they mean but don’t say.
- Build rapport, spark interest and engage sincerely through well-crafted questions.
- Positively grow your business network, your career, expand your clientele and your net worth.
- Managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Be professional yet humane by adding a dash of emotions effectively and appropriately in your communications.
- How to be zealous without being offensive.
- Facts and emotions based on conviction, to win over people.
- Impressive phrasing for smoother negotiations and learning the skill of “giving in without giving up.”
- How to say the right thing at the right moment.
- Insights on bargaining skills with sincerity towards empowering others and their best interests.
- Take off on new relationships by learning tips to close the negotiation well.
- Make the most of interpersonal relationships by leaving a lingering positive impression on the people you meet.